kissing you..


hahhaha... doesn't mean i'm "napsuan"... but, i do like to kiss someone.. which is means my family, even friends.


i tried to find the definition of kiss in wikipedia. here's the explanation:
"A
kiss is the touching of one person's lips to another place, which is used as an expression of affection, respect, greeting, farewell, good luck, romantic affection or sexual desire. The word comes from Old English cyssan "to kiss", in turn from coss "a kiss"."


hmm... the expressions, i agree with the "expression of affection, respect, greeting, farewell, and so on.." actually i prefer to hug someone than kiss. for me hugging is more intimate. buuutt.. this is bout' kissing, so back to the topic, kiss,, hahaha ^^..


i love when my grandpa greet me, he always kiss my forehead (even the head) and then hugs me.. i think that's what i want from kissing. a warm kiss from my family.


i don't like the type of "cheek to cheek" kissing. sounds not very intimate (which's means like a family, don't mispreception it!). that type is always comes up when we meet our old friends.. seems like "basa basi" and then cipika cipiki.. hahaha.. i don't like that, even i'm still doing it. coz, i can't refuse their greetings right??


but, for my other close friends, esp when their birthday, i prefer to hug them than cipika cipiki. or better for me to kiss her cheeks. hahaha..


once more i mention it, it's not like i'm "napsuan".. hahaha,, just find my own way to greets somebody.. hahaha...


so, do u wanna kiss me?? ups, wanna be frenz wit me?? ^^

Labels: