I CAN DRAW, YOU CAN DRAW, WE CAN DRAW

Hey ho! long time no see...
First of all i wanna say "Happy Eid Mubarak" hope this year will be a better year! *chu*

I am so happy now because i got a very long holiday, pity me that i cant go anywhere. That's why i got time to post a lil bit.

I'm gonna show you many drawings that i made and also my friends'. We drew these while relieving our stress from working. But now i draw every time! (been long time to draw. i used to like drawing!) Well, you can tell that i am not a good at drawing, but i can tell, I CAN DRAW :D (yes, everyone can!).

Here are the drawings :D
i tried Doodling. What do you think?

Anggita's (Left) Mas Don's (Right) - He wont continue the lips (he's too scared to look at my lips :P)

This is the funniest things i've ever drawn!!!!

Me by Oka (my new childish friend!)

AYAM SORI by Oka (Left) Lia by Mas Rizal (Right)

My drawing lesson #lesson1

ENJOY IT :D

Labels: